Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Saturday, 20 May 2017

Food Shopping Trip tips


Food Shopping apparently takes an average of 37 minutes and most people go a couple of times a week.  Here are some tips I've heard to help make the experience as fruitful and painless as possible:

  • never shop hungry
  • schedule at a relaxed time
  • shop when the store is least crowded
  • always shop with a list and stick to it (to avoid unplanned temptations and extra costs)
  • shop the walls (away from the unhealthy junk food isles)
  • don't wander, be purposeful
  • select refrigerated food and frozen vegetables last
I've also seen there are list making apps like Scan 2 List (free on www.itunes.com)
I'm used to the old fashioned way but it could make life easier.

Happy grocery shopping?

BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com

WL4MBS





No comments:

Post a Comment