Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Sunday, 16 October 2016

Laugh at life when you can

Laughter is the best medicine

The above photo shows me laughing at a blue wig fundraising function a couple of years ago and I look a bit different but you get the idea.  It's good to laugh at life and yourself sometimes.

Here are some jokes I've heard about pizzas for example -

  • "I ordered a pizza online - those emotions aren't going to eat themselves." -  Felicity Ward
  • "A gluten-free vegan pizza - is the carton." - a DJ
  • "What's the difference between a musician and a pizza?"  A pizza can feed a family of 4." - Michael Marmot
Let me know if you have any jokes you'd like to share or questions in the comments or by email.

BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com
WL4MBS


See my first 10 posts this year for weight loss tips overview.


No comments:

Post a Comment