Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Celebrate living creatively

Celebrating another year of living this month

That was me last week checking out some of the Brisbane Festival scene in town and Southbank.
I went at the end to look around and take a few photos by the river.  The Notorius ship was there too.

Some of the ways I like to express myself creatively include:

photography
drawing
writing poems
writing this blog
writing articles
fancy dress
trying something new

Due to an unforseen change of plans I got my extra exercise this week by catching a train to town and walking to the lovely Botanic Gardens.  It added up to about an hour of walking.  The Riverside Markets were there too and a man was actually making up poems on the spot for a donation.

See how you can be creative and get your 'incidental' exercise in new ways.

BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com
WL4MBS

See my first 10 posts for more on how I lost weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment