Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Friday, 21 October 2016

In the Pink for October

Ready for the Ladies in Pink lunch

Had a fun time this week dressing up for the ladies in pink lunch.  Of course October is breast cancer awareness month, so it's a good excuse to get together, have fun and promote it.

My outfit was rather thrown together using a couple of market bargains and things I already had but it worked out and was a good excuse to dress up a bit.  You couldn't miss me anyway.

We had the lunch at Eden Gardens Centre.  The food, setting and staff were great.  I think I'll tell them so.  The Teriyaki Chicken I had was so tender and the pecan bread I chose for dessert was good too.  Besides the restaurant there are plenty of plants for sale and a large outdoor décor shop.

Are you going to any pink events this month?

BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com
WL4MBS



No comments:

Post a Comment