Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Saturday, 6 February 2016

Joys & Goals - Questions to ask yourself

Questions to ask yourself



Why do I need to lose weight?

What else do I need to deal with?

What have I been avoiding?

What do I need to face?

What issues do I need to work on?

What feelings have I been stuffing down?

What's eating me?

What happened in my life that started this?

Why did I give up on my goals?

How can I start addressing my problems?

Do I need to get help with other issues?

How can I begin to move on now?

What blocks need to be removed?

What will make me happy?

What do I really want for myself?

What areas of my life need my attention?

What actions will I take to start changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment