Self Talk Reminders
- Stop. Think about it.
- Do you really want to put more weight on?
- Can I afford to put that on?
- Do I really want to look like that?
- Does that fit in with my goals?
- Does that help me or hurt me?
- Is that really my friend or my enemy?
- Is that food good for me and my body?
- How much of that kind of food have I eaten this week?
- If I start eating that food can I stop?
- How will I feel about myself afterwards?
- Will I regret eating that food?
- What do I really want right now?
- What does my body really need?
- What will make me feel better?
- What will help my long term goals?
- I deserve to be slim and healthy.
- I'm in charge of my choices not food.
- Out of sight is out of mind.
- Remember that cravings only last a few minutes.
- I don't want to be fat and unhappy with myself anymore.
- I'm taking my life back now.
The above are just examples that could be used, but it's best if you make up your own.
You can record some and play them back to yourself daily until your mindset changes so you automatically reach for the healthiest options most of the time.
barbejeffs@Hotmail.com
WeightLoss4MBS
No comments:
Post a Comment