Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Going further and a further away for a day

Going further and further away for a day

Recently during the holiday season I finally went for a drive and rediscovered the Gold Coast again.  It had been years since I'd bothered to go since I favour the North Coast scene more if I do go.

After driving past the new stadium at Broadbeach ready for the Commonwealth Games next year,  I stopped at Burleigh Heads.  I had a sandwich I'd brought with me for lunch to save on costs and calories.  I then went on to the upgraded Pacific Fair shopping centre to browse.  I stopped for a cuppa on the balcony by the waterway with Jupiters Casino in sight.  The trams were nearby.

I ended my time at Surfers Paradise (in the distance in the photo above).  I was impressed by the long wide boardwalk they'd built a long the beach front being used by holiday makers and the odd skate boarder.  Great posters of the old days too.  After trying some arm resistance equipment out, I walked a long to Surfers where I bought a drink before getting back to my car for the drive home.

Anyway I wanted to get across that sometimes it helps to -
  • go a bit further on your walk
  • enjoy a change of scenery at a different location
  • shake up your routine
  • take time out to get away for a while
  • be inspired
  • be surprised
  • be refreshed by change
  • be open to new possibilities
BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com

WL4MBS

No comments:

Post a Comment