Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Get moving and outside 4 Mind Body and Soul


Get moving and outside for mind body and soul

I need to take my own advice today and get outside soon.  I do like my afternoon walks locally of course but a reminder to get moving after the festive season doesn't go astray.

With our hot weather here lately the tendency to conserve energy is there.  Yesterday I was enjoying a good book on the porch but I think I should get moving more today and get outside for a change of scenery as well.

I was reminded of the importance of movement again this week for overall health.  Sitting around for too long is just not good for us.  Exercise of some sort is more than just to maintain our weight and get fitter.  We need some activity, fresh air and stimulation for our mind body and soul.

So I hope you will join me is making a move to become more active and explore what is out there to enjoy as the year begins again.  The weather doesn't have to be perfect and you don't need a lot of money to enjoy yourself.

Cheers

BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com

WL4MBS




No comments:

Post a Comment