Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Friday, 17 June 2016

Laughter the Best Medicine


Laughter the Best Medicine

Laughter is the best medicine as the saying goes.  I wouldn't necessarily want to look like the laughing Buddha but being able to laugh, especially at yourself, sometimes is a great release from the pressures of life. 

Some people say they've become more active this year. They've joined and left 10 gyms already.
or
They joined a gym once and haven't been back but are still supporting it with their payments.

I heard of the women who are out there wearing fitness gear, 2 out of 3 aren't going to the gym.

Some people like to have their cake and eat it too.  I like to have my cake all to myself.

Anyway you get the idea I hope.  It's good to laugh and see the irony that things are not always what they seem.

Why not use some of the Budhha's philosophy.  Detach from the desires of this world a bit and laugh.

Like Richard Simmons said - "Have peace of mind, and you'll have a small behind".


BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment