Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Enjoying Christmas without the guilt

Beach House on Sutton @ Redcliffe

Christmas can be a magical time of year.  It is also full of possible challenges and rewards.  Everyone is busy making plans and organising activities around Christmas Day and the holiday season.  Chances for catching up with family and friends as well as feeling stressed at times in the build up.

Just as it is best for us to endeavour to stick to a budget as far as gift giving and activities, we are better off not blowing out our food intake plan too much so we don't have to regret it later.

I myself think it's best to let myself enjoy Christmas dinner, whilst having small portions of the food and drink I like the most.  Everyone has their favourite types of food and there is no need to be too strict for one day.  As long as I don't do it for a full week or a month, everything in moderation.  Enjoy the spirit of Christmas as much as you can I say.

Merry Christmas!

BarbeJeffs@hotmail.com
WL4MBS




No comments:

Post a Comment