Featured post

Change the Way You Think about Food

Change the way you think about food Change the way you talk about food Control the food you eat and get healthy Lose weight and...

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Habit Power not Willpower


HABITPOWER NOT WILLPOWER

Habit power is what you need not will power!

Example - When I think of having an ice-cream, 9 times out of 10 I will have yoghurt instead.
I may think of an ice-cream for some reason, but I quickly remember what I really want and what is better for my body is some yoghurt.  So then I quite happily get some yoghurt and am content with that.  I often get some with fruit that is low in sugar or add some fruit which is a real treat.

However if I really want an ice-cream I know I can have one occasionally and that's fine.

Let me know if you have a healthy substitute food you want to share on here.

p.s.  Don't do what I did this week and have a chocolate easter egg that was on offer early and get a headache from too much caffeine or the wrong food;)


BarbeJeffs@Hotmail.com
WeightLoss4MBS


This one definitely looks too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment